Lassonde has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional with territory management experience in the Foodservice industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a territory (BC, Alberta, Manitoba & Saskatchewan) several key accounts including Food Distributors (large format distributors, cash & carry, truck wholesalers) end-user Clients (restaurants, hotels, caterers, hospitals, schools, camps etc.) and chain accounts, This position is also responsible for developing sales by adding new clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with Terrific People ??
- Develop given territory & remote direct reports;
- Meet sales and contribution budget for his/her respective area. Manage existing clients on a regular basis;
- Develop new opportunities – Preparation of presentations;
- Agreement negotiations with distributors and/or users and follow-up. Keep deductions to a minimum and solve problems rapidly and efficiently. Ensure all clients’ cost effectiveness. Revise sales estimates on a regular basis;
- Ad bookings, per client promotional budget management, system rebate data entry, client complaints management, business reviews, clients’ account receivable follow-up;
- New product presentation – Obtain clients’ complete distribution;
- Internal and external report preparation (monthly, business reviews, etc.);
- Inform Company of competition’s activities;
- Participation in various sales fairs (planning, execution and evaluation);
- Develop promotional activities and merchandising for distributing clients and/or user clients;
- Establish solid relationship with distributors’ sales teams.
Education and experience:
- University Degree or related experience;
- Knowledge of Food Service market;
- Experience in remote team management & development;
- Pertinent experience in sales and/or marketing;
- Experience in regional and national distributor accounts and/or chain management;
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
About the Benefits:
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader in the production, sales and distribution of quality food & beverage products. Lassonde believes in hard work, passion, honesty, fun and sharing of ideas. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the team. Lassonde believes strongly in building from within and their recruitment objectives are fixed on finding the right cultural fit. Their values are their people and therefore Lassonde seeks like-minded individuals who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
To support their goal of building and retaining great staff, Lassonde offers a competitive salary, bonus structure, and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.